Session bookmarks got deleted on a stored session

Advertisement

Pavan

Session bookmarks got deleted on a stored session

I searched through FAQ's and Documentation to find if such issue reported earlier, found nothing and may be this is a know issue.

My stored session bookmark got deleted when I deleted a session bookmark on duplicated session, below are the steps:

1> Currently logged on to "ABC" stored session (Have 3 session bookmarks: /a123/,/b123, /c123)
2> clicked on "Duplicate session" button (using one of Session buttons)
3> Then saved the duplicated session (Session--> Save Session) with different name,saved as "XYZ" (seleced Save password option).
4> Now deleted one session bookmark on "XYZ" stored session (deleted /b123).
5> Checking at "ABC" stored session the one session bookmark got deleted, which I had deleted on "XYZ" stored session(now I see only 2 session bookmarks: /a123 and /c123).

I'm using 4.2.3 (Build 494) with "Commander" interface on Windows XP SP3. This happenes for any stored session.

Thanks,
Pavan

Advertisement

Pavan

Thanks Martin for your quick reply. In my case I have many app instances(like development, integration etc) running on the same box. so I connect to the same host to access different instances and saved the sessions like vise (with different session names but Host and User name being same). Is it possible to consider this request implementation in the upcoming releases.

Thanks,
Pavan

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

This request has been added to tracker.

Meanwhile, you can workaround it by creating aliases to your server host IP address in C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum