Script doesn't run when logged out?

Advertisement

garfonzo

Script doesn't run when logged out?

Hey folks:

I have a WinSCP script written which logs into a remote server with SSH keys and performs a sync of a directory. The script works perfectly if I double click the "bat" file which in turn calls the script. However, if I set it up as a scheduled task, it simply does not run. I have another scheduled task that does run (this task simply copies a bunch of directories to a local external hard drive).

I am a bit confused as to why it won't run as a scheduled task when I'm logged out given that I have an almost identical task that does run when I'm logged out?

Thanks!

Advertisement

Archy

Hi,

I am encountering the same issue. The task is added to task scheduler and runs well when logged on into Windows XP SP3 (in domain environment). However, it won't run when logged off. Plus, when I logged back in as the system account/local administrator (also creator of the task), I found winscpportable.exe is running in the task manager.

Can you help? I have referred to the FAQ but still not working. My script has the hostkey as suggested, and the stored sessions are in placed/tested, but I am not sure what you meant by the following:
Environment variables referenced in script are not resolved, because they are not set by the service's account.
Are you referring to folder permission?

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Archy wrote:

Can you help? I have referred to the FAQ but still not working. My script has the hostkey as suggested, and the stored sessions are in placed/tested,
What does it mean "in place"?

Are you referring to folder permission?
No.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum