SFTP file transfers in C#

Advertisement

SFTP file transfers in C#

I need sample c# console application code here.
1. it can be automated run several upload and download scripts that I created.
2. it can check whether the scripts executed suscessful or not.
3. it can generate a log file for those files uploaded and downloaded.
I really need some assistance here. Part of the code is sufficient for me already. thank you.

Advertisement

yup, read already. what did I want to refer is how can I use that code for running multiple script. what did i mean is in the part "// Feed in the scripting commands", what i need to add or code in order to make this console application can insert script by script once the 1st script finished run then follow by 2nd and respectively.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Anonymous wrote:

yup, read already. what did I want to refer is how can I use that code for running multiple script. what did i mean is in the part "// Feed in the scripting commands", what i need to add or code in order to make this console application can insert script by script once the 1st script finished run then follow by 2nd and respectively.
Do you really mean script? Or additional commands (possibly conditionally based on result of previous commands)?

If script: Just repeat the whole process of starting WinSCP, feeding commands, waiting for results.

If commands, it is more tricky. See https://winscp.net/eng/docs/guide_interpreting_xml_log

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum