Recent Version History
This is a list of changes for each release of WinSCP. See also project history.
5.10 (not released yet)
- SSH core upgraded to the latest development snapshot of PuTTY (2016-07-19, commit 9398d23).
- DLL hijacking protection.
- Bug fix: The
/refresh command-line switch was not described in
5.9.2 (not released yet)
- Translation completed: Brazilian Portuguese, Finnish and Kabyle.
- Bug fix: Long (or multiline) authentication prompts are truncated. 1449
- Bug fix: Failure during WebDAV SSPI authentication. 1450
- Translations completed: Catalan, Polish and Swedish.
- Several files can be opened in editor at once using their paths. 1437
Session.EnumerateRemoteFiles does not throw when reading subdirectory fails.
- Implemented Beep when work finishes also for Keep remote directory up to date. 1440
- Tunnel inherits SSH options from the main session. 1441
- Custom command and PuTTY patterns are case-insensitive.
- Custom sound for Beep when work finishes. 1444
- Make WinSCP default handler command opens Set Program Associations for WinSCP even on Windows 10.
- Informing, when the script file is not in supported encoding.
- Handling directory listing entries with question marks. 1448
- Bug fix: Failure when user’s Documents folder cannot be loaded on start. 1435
- Bug fix: GSSAPI authentication is not working in tunneled session. 1434
- Bug fix: Some scripting commands or command-line switches were not recognized on some locales (like Welsh) when used or defined with a mixed case (like
- Bug fix: When a passive file panel is focused after reload, the panel is scrolled to show the previously focused file, what can cause unintended behavior. 1438
- Bug fix: When the current console font (e.g. raster) does not support Unicode, some console output might be lost. 1439
- Bug fix: Command-line toolbar was not disabled for WebDAV sessions.
- Bug fix: The
-pw argument is added to PuTTY command-line, even when
!P pattern is used. 1443
- Bug fix: Certificate validation fails on Windows Vista and older. 1442
- Bug fix: Ordering of columns that are invisible by default is not preserved. 1446
- Bug fix: UTF-16 script files cannot be loaded. 1447
- SSH private key tools (PuTTYgen and Pageant) upgraded to the latest development snapshot of PuTTY (2016-07-19, commit 9398d23).
- Bug fix: Failure due to a disconnected session being left behind after opening a secondary shell session fails. 1433
- Bug fix: An URL in extension “option” with format
- link caption http://example.com/ is ignored.
Users upgrading from WinSCP 5.7.7 can read more about WinSCP 5.9 - What's New?
- Improvements to custom commands/extensions:
- Run time options for extensions.
- Extension can require specific PowerShell and Windows version.
- Extension option controls can be grouped using
@option - group.
- Command-line switch
/refresh to allow extensions to refresh remote panel.
- Extension option aliases
- It’s possible to use an empty parameter in extension options metadata.
- Not displaying ellipsis in the Custom command options dialog title.
- Using path word-breaking for
file extension options.
%TIMESTAMP% syntax allows formatting time strings for a time relative to present time.
- Autodetect FTP server timezone difference before file transfer, if it was not detected yet. 1431
- SSH core and private key tools (PuTTYgen and Pageant) upgraded to the latest development snapshot of PuTTY (2016-06-03, commit 7b9ad09)
- Removing old
putty.hlp when upgrading.
- When opening a session in an existing instance of WinSCP, any idle instance can be used, not only the latest one.
- PuTTY is started with its executable directory as working directory to allow relative private key paths in PuTTY’s stored sessions. 1430
- When opening WinSCP session in PuTTY, expanding the relative paths.
- Providing more details when verification of the TLS certificate against Windows certificate store fails.
- Checkbox to remember the new directory settings is disabled when the protocol does not allow any.
- Bug fix: The dialog box to enter new local directory name included useless permissions box.
- Bug fix: Failure when SCP server fatally fails while uploading file. 1428
- Bug fix: Failure when closing application after giving up trying to reconnect a broken connection.
- Translation added: Icelandic.
- Improvements to .NET assembly:
Session.TranslateLocalPathToRemote to .NET assembly to generate a remote path equivalent of a local path, given root paths.
- Change: A complete remote error message is stored into a single instance of
SessionRemoteException, instead of separating error details into an inner exception.
- Preventing .NET assembly from timing out during lengthy file transfers.
winscp.com and .NET assembly timing out waiting for
winscp.exe when the system is temporarily busy.
- Bug fix:
Session instance could not be used anymore after calling
- Bug fix: Failure when
Session.MoveFile source file is not existing and its name has file mask-like syntax. 1412
- Bug fix: WinSCP .NET assembly cannot find WinSCP executable in its installation folder nor the default installation folder when used in 64-bit process. 1421
- SSH core and private key tools (PuTTYgen and Pageant) upgraded to the latest development snapshot of PuTTY (2016-04-17, commit b22c0b6). It brings following changes:
- Promoting ChaCha20 cipher above Blowfish (below AES).
- Change: Fallback between SSH versions is not supported anymore.
- Change: By default, warning is issued when using Diffie-Hellman group 1 key exchange algorithm.
- Improvements to custom commands:
- Extensions are configurable.
- Local path pattern (
!\) for custom commands.
- All custom command prompts are entered on one dialog box.
- Separating custom commands that do not operate with files to a separate submenu of Commands menu.
- Holding down
Shift keys while running a local custom command copies the command to clipboard instead of executing it.
- Displaying full command name in custom command preferences list. The keyboard shortcut now displays in a hint only.
- Installer upgraded to Inno Setup 5.5.9.
- Further installer protection against potential DLL preloading attacks.
- TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.2h.
- Dynamically increase TCP send buffer on fast connections.
- Removed log window.
- With synchronized browsing on, the Home Directory command opens home directory in both panels. 1427
- The Follow symbolic links to directories session option is disabled with WebDAV protocol as it has no effect.
- When detecting time zone difference of FTP server, ignoring files with timestamp in the future, as they have high probability of being wrongly interpreted.
- Preventing mouse cursor flashing while deleting remote files or changing their properties over SFTP protocol.
- Change: Consider port number for site-specific caches and bookmarks. 1411
- Indenting Allow GSSAPI credential delegation checkbox to make it clear it is an suboption of Attempt GSSAPI authentication
- Disabling Username and Password boxes on a Login dialog when Bypass authentication entirely is enabled.
- Considering items out of the current view when sizing dialogs list columns.
- Ignoring blank lines in
ls command output. 1416
- Installing PuTTY help file in modern
- Showing details about TLS handshake errors.
- Use seconds in *nix-like
LIST FTP listing, if the server provides them. 1422
lls command shows timestamps in respect to DST the same way as local file panel (and Windows Explorer).
- Bug fix: Downloads by drag&drop were randomly defaulted to background queue.
- Bug fix: Using precise timestamp of the uploaded file version was not working when a relative path was used in automation.
- Bug fix: Authentication parameters options were not disabled when Bypass authentication entirely is enabled.
- Bug fix: In rare cases a Download and Delete operation might have been incorrectly used instead of Download when dropping files to Windows Explorer with drag&drop shell extension enabled. 1414
- Bug fix: Failure when system-wide settings change while panel is being reloaded. 1415
- Bug fix: Support for FTP servers with Windows-like paths (fixed again after broken in 5.8.2). 1074
- Bug fix: When user profile is stored on UNC path and the first drive is hidden, local panel starts empty. 1417
- Bug fix: Failure when disconnecting the last drive while the previous drive is not ready. 1418
- Bug fix: Command syntax suggestion, when using saved site in batch script, included RTF code.
- Bug fix: The
stat command on FTP server may return wrong times, if the
ls command was used before.
- Bug fix: Transferring newer files only did not work with FTP protocol.
- Bug fix: Autodetected time zone difference for servers not supporting
MLST command was not taken into account for time on overwrite confirmation dialog. 1424
- Bug fix: When dropping files on another session tab, the Duplicate via local temporary copy option could be unchecked (and was initially unchecked), leading to the file being duplicated incorrectly within the current session.
- Bug fix: Failure when dragging a symbolic link to a directory between sessions. 1425
- Bug fix: When parsing timestamps in
MDTM command response, second and minutes after zero hour (or minute) were ignored.
- Bug fix: Detect symbolic link loops when finding files (improved to cover more complex symbolic link structures). 1093
- SSH core and private key tools (PuTTYgen and Pageant) upgraded to the latest development snapshot of PuTTY (2016-03-05, commit 8e41e0a)
- TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.2g.
- When FTP server does not provide precise timestamp, but the timestamp otherwise matches timestamp of the last uploaded version of the file, using precise timestamp of the uploaded version instead. 1395
- Improvements to code/script generation:
- Script or .NET assembly code can be generated for file transfers.
- Suggesting command-line to use to execute generated script.
-Property switch to initialize
SessionOptions properties in PowerShell.
- Not using
my prefix for VB.NET variables.
- No redundant declaration of instantiated object variables type in VB.NET.
- Not highlighting script strings.
- Larger initial size of Generate URL/Code dialog, when starting on Script/Code page.
- Bug fix: Session timeout was incorrectly set in seconds, instead of milliseconds.
- Bug fix: Generate Code dialog could not be closed with
- Improvements to the installer:
- The installer requests UAC elevation when started non-elevated. 646
- When the UAC elevation is denied by the user, the installer defaults installing to the user profile folder.
- The installer is not showing Select Setup Language dialog when it supports the current Windows UI language.
- Individual help link for each installer page.
- Correcting layout of the Finished page.
- Not warning on incomplete translation during silent installation.
- Bug fix: Wrong message shown in an installer when it cannot continue because previous installation/uninstallation was not completed.
- Improvements to custom commands:
- Custom commands can be distributed in a form of WinSCP extension.
- Distributing Verify Checksum, Search Text and ZIP and Upload .NET assembly examples as official WinSCP extensions.
- Including .NET assembly to the deployment to support these extensions.
- Local custom commands for local files. 1396
- Change: Remote custom commands cannot be executed with focus on local panel.
- Removed D/R column from Commands page of Preferences dialog to save space for Name and Command columns.
- Hint displays Commands page of Preferences dialog with full custom command name, keyboard shortcut and command.
- Local custom commands that work with list of files do not block the interface.
- Bug fix: Local custom commands that do not work with files froze the interface.
- Tooltips display for 20 seconds.
- Enhanced tooltips (aka ScreenTips).
- Retrieving seconds-precision timestamps using
MDTM command, if the server provides them. 1221
- Improvements to .NET assembly:
Session.ScanFingerprint to scan server’s hostkey or certificate fingerprint. 1394
TransferOptions.ResumeSupport is settable and
TransferResumeSupport is constructable.
TransferResumeSupport.Threshold automatically sets
- Application update information window has title Check for Updates instead of generic Information.
- Free bytes for user can be displayed for IIS FTP server with FTP Directory Browsing > Directory Listing Options > Available bytes option enabled.
- Preventing interruption of file renaming by automatic operations (such as an automatic remote panel refresh). 1399
- Compatibility with FTP servers whose path does not start with a slash (such as IBM VMS or MVS). 1400
- Do not list remote directory when uploading file using FTP protocol with overwrite confirmations off. 1403
- Support for FTP directory listings with name only. 1401
- Verify TLS certificate against cached fingerprints before Windows certificate store. 1402
- Optionally following symbolic links to directories during file operations. 51
- The Make WinSCP default handler command opens Set Default Programs page in Control Panel.
- Returning an error exit code (1) when user aborts the script. 1404
- Returning an error exit code (1) when watching for directory changes fail (
- Logging that user aborted the script in XML log. 1406
- Remembering a password for a duration of a session by default. 1409
- Right justifying hidden and filtered counters on Commander interface.
- Not showing 0% percent hint on the Progress dialog while calculating a transfer size.
- Linking background confirmations options from the generic options. 1408
- Transfer settings and path label hint popups use the same font as the underlying label and align with it.
- Bug fix: Error when accessing a local directory junction on Windows XP/2003. 1392
- Bug fix: The
/loglevel switch did not apply when used with pre-configured log file
- Bug fix: SSPI/NTLM/Negotiate authentication is endlessly retried with WebDAV protocol. 1397
- Bug fix: User is not informed when SSPI/NTLM/Negotiate authentication fails.
- Bug fix: Remote panel refresh interval could be set to zero.
- Bug fix: SFTP/SCP sessions cannot be connected to over proxy. 1405
- SSH core and private key tools (PuTTYgen and Pageant) upgraded to the latest development snapshot of PuTTY (2015-12-22, commit 51465fa). It brings following changes:
- Support for ChaCha20-Poly1305 authenticated encryption. chacha20-poly1305
- Support for Curve25519 key exchange. curve25519
- Support for ECDSA keys in PuTTY and PuTTYgen. 1390 ecdsa
- Support for Ed25519 user and host keys. ed25519
- WinSCP prefers host-key types it already has cached or configured (in scripting). hostkey-prefer-cached
- Support for OpenSSH encrypt-then-MAC scheme. encrypt-then-mac
- Support using public-only key files.
- Support for OpenSSH’s new key format.
- Support for DER encoded binary certificates. 1388
- Correcting DST adjustments of FTP timestamps by IIS FTP server. 1380
- Dual code signing binaries with both SHA-1 and SHA-256.
- Improvements to code/script generation:
- Syntax highlighting for generated code.
- Command-line switches, script commands and their switches, and .NET assembly classes, methods and properties in generated code link to online documentation.
- Warning when a server hostkey is not known when generating a code.
- Not including the
/console switch in a generated command-line.
- Separate display for an executable path, when generating a command-line.
# for comments as on the Wiki.
- Made it obvious that a path to log file in generated code needs to be set to a real writable path. 1391
- Installer upgraded to Inno Setup 5.5.8.
- A Welcome Screen has been removed.
- Using actual system language name on About dialog if the name is not provided by a (uncomplete) translation.
- Closing application when Login dialog opened after handling URL with “save” extension is canceled.
- Change: Deprecating
Session.IniFilePath in favor of
- Prolonging countdown only after mouse moves substantially over message box with “timeout” button. 1386
- More user-friendly error message when a wrong passphrase is used for a client certificate.
- When a passphrase for a client certificate is not provided, the authentication continues.
- Identifying as WinSCP (including version) in FTP
- Sending FTP
CLNT command even to FileZilla FTP server.
- Smarter merging of new encryption and KEX algorithms to existing preference lists.
- Change: Not allowing SSH-1 by default.
- Moving SSH-1-only options to less prominent positions on Advanced Site Settings dialog and removing SSH-2-only designations of session options.
- Refreshing download link when automatic update fails.
- Closing update window after displaying error message for automatic update.
- Bug fix: When opening
ssh:// URL in PuTTY or handling URL with a save extension, a main window was opened.
- Bug fix: Missing help link for Internal Editor page of Preferences dialog.
- Bug fix:
Ctrl+L keyboard shortcuts on Commander interface in Location profiles bookmark mode do not focus the Local directory box, when a local panel has focus.
- Bug fix: Script and .NET assembly code tabs were not hidden on Generate file URL dialog.
- Bug fix: Timeout when uploading to FTP over TLS and proxy when the FTP server responds with
1xy before proxy connection is processed. 1381
- Bug fix: Failure when displaying hint on color menu. 1382
- Bug fix: Failure when transferring files from command-line. 1383
- Bug fix: Failure on exit.
- Bug fix: Wrong background color of some progress windows parts when system themes are disabled. 1384
- Bug fix: Failure when displaying hint on floating toolbar. 1385
- Bug fix: Failure when connecting using FTP with empty password. 1387
- Bug fix: Too long automatic bug reports were rejected.
- Bug fix: Failure when reading a private key from a
.pem file fails.
- Bug fix: An
open scripting command for FTP session with encrypted client certificate without passphrase but with password is silently ignored.
- Bug fix: Assertions in Pascal code were present in release binaries.
- Bug fix: “Browse for folder” icon in installer overlaps labels on high DPI.
- Bug fix: Installer images did not scale correctly
- Authentication with TLS/SSL client certificates. 921
- Redesigned Progress and Synchronization progress windows.
- WebDAV file locking. 1315
- Opening the initial Login dialog over the main window.
- Automatic updates (for donors only).
- Updates are checked over an encrypted HTTPS connection.
- Showing tips on using the application.
- Improvements and fixes for large font/high DPI environments:
- Toolbar, menu and dialog images for 125%, 150% and 200% zooms (120, 144, and 192 DPI respectively). 1302
- Scaling toolbar drop downs.
- Scaling menu and toolbar details (submenu arrows, drop down arrows, drag handles, checkmarks, radio-button marks, color palettes).
- Scaling status bars on Synchronization checklist and Find windows.
- Scaling drop down button arrows.
- Correctly scaling file icon on Properties dialog.
- Scaling application icon on About dialog.
- Scaling images in installer.
- New application icon sizes.
- New installer icon sizes.
- New desktop icon sizes for site, site folder and workspace.
- New Console, Editor, Log, Find and Synchronization checklist windows icon sizes.
- Scaling icon overlays.
- Own scaled icons for message boxes.
- Using scalable system window resize grip.
- Preventing system from scaling windows when moving them between displays with a different DPI.
- Scaling Synchronization checklist action column.
- Scaling menu lists.
- Scaling hint window.
- Scaling Up/Down buttons width on numerical inputs.
- SSH core upgraded to PuTTY 0.66.
- Improved transfer speed:
- with SFTP and SCP protocols when CPU is limiting factor.
- with SFTP on high latency connections. 1295
- Improvements to scripting, command-line and .NET assembly:
- Change: Script file has to be in UTF-8 encoding.
- Command-line interface for converting and editing private keys. 1331
- Script or .NET assembly code template can be generated in GUI.
- Allowing manual verification (with timeout) of SSH hostkey/TLS certificate in batch mode in scripting.
Session.EnumerateRemoteFiles method that can enumerate remote files and directories recursively. 1356
put commands to transfer the latest file only.
- Added a
FullName property to the
- Resume and Append (
TransferOptions.OverwriteMode) in .NET assembly. 1358
open command in scripting can open FileZilla stored site.
- Showing full
open command syntax suggestion, when using saved site in batch script.
- Change: The
RemoteFileInfo.Name now contains a name only, even for a
RemoteFileInfo instance returned by the
- Added properties
Session.CombinePaths utility method as remote path equivalent of
Session.TranslateRemotePathToLocal to generate a local path equivalent of a remote path, given root paths.
- Supporting impersonated IIS environment with .NET assembly. 1334
- Protocol prefix
ftpes:// for FTP over explicit TLS/SSL.
- Change: Deprecating
Session.DefaultConfiguration in favor of
SessionOptions.SshPrivateKeyPassphrase renamed to
- Not re-reading XML log when end of the file is reached to optimize performance. 1287
/loglevel documented in usage.
- Removed deprecated .NET assembly options
- Warning when useless command-line parameters are specified in scripting.
- Not offering host key verification in scripting if configuration is not persistent.
- Suggesting use of
-hostkey switch in host key verification prompt in scripting.
- Session can be named using
/sessionname= command-line switch. 1373
- Resetting 10 seconds input timeout every time a key is pressed in scripting batch mode. 1347
- Optionally not closing the application after the last session closes. 857
- Optionally preserve timestamps of directories with SFTP protocol. 94
- Change: Interface theme is not configurable anymore. Only single theme is supported.
- Selected private key files in OpenSSH or ssh.com format can be automatically converted to PuTTY format. 22
- Allowing selection to start in the first column of file panel.
- Change: Change of language on run-time is not supported anymore.
- Session name (
!N) and port number (
!#) patterns for custom commands and terminal client path. 1346 1020
- Configurable internal editor font color and default background color. 1326
- Change: Using UTF-8 for strings (such as password) with SSH protocol. 1014
REST command to resume upload with FTP protocol. 552
- Incremental site search can be restricted to the beginning of site name only or expanded to other site fields. 1348
- Files can be dropped on queue list. 1281
- Including all at least 80% translations into installer. Informing user when incomplete language is selected when installing.
- Displaying Owner file property with WebDAV protocol.
- Save All function in Internal editor. 1327
- Masking out passwords when logging command-line. 1344
- TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.2e.
- Installer upgraded to Inno Setup 5.5.6.
- Enabled IPv6 with FTP by default. 1310
- Support for long local paths when deleting local file. 1352
- Animation on Find dialog and Authentication progress window.
- Displaying mod_dav
- Reloading site list when opening Login dialog to open additional session. 1322
ssh:// URLs and opening them in PuTTY. 1305
- Optionally trimming VMS version numbers from filenames during transfer. 1312
- Caching fingerprints of last verified host keys so they can be used in Generate URL function on Login dialog already.
- Download/Upload and Delete command moved to Download/Upload submenu 1279 and Edit With menu moved to Edit submenu. Edit With submenu is newly available on Edit toolbar button.
- Added Download/Upload in Background commands to respective menus. 1280
- Keyboard shortcuts
Alt+D to focus Address toolbar (Explorer interface) or open bookmarks (Commander interface). 1303 Change: Shortcut of command Clear Selection changed to
- Commands to select/unselect all files with the same extension. 1286
-load argument of PuTTY before custom user arguments. 1351
- New image for Find command and dialog.
- New images in an installer.
- About dialog lists all current and past translators.
- Warning when transferring multiple files to same name. 1282
- Hint user about possible reasons of SFTP code 4 error. 1285
- Platform SDK is no longer required to build 64-bit drag&drop shell extension.
- Increasing initial/minimal SFTP transfer packet size.
- Improving layout of installer Completing page of for long translations.
- Display parent directory in file panel even if the server does not include it in directory listing. 1298
- Showing only folder, not files, on Progress window, when calculating transfer size.
- Avoid flickering busy mouse cursor while calculating transfer size or collecting changes for synchronization.
- Showing localized language name on description of Typical installation.
- Added icon for Cancel All queue command.
- Correcting labels and hints for color commands in an internal editor.
- Session color can be set to black.
- Not showing percentage progress for indeterminate Directory size calculation.
- Preferences window opens with focused navigation tree.
- When Cancel is pressed on Progress window before moving transfer to background finishes, transfer is canceled.
- Disabling Proceed to Background once Cancel is pressed on Progress window.
- Added icon for queue Speed command.
- Desktop icons created by an installer show application description.
- Not showing details about retrieving time zone information on Authentication progress window.
- Using delete icon on site/site folder/workspace delete confirmation prompts.
- Showing error message when neon library initialization fails.
- Prompt for username even with GSSAPI authentication enabled. 1349
- Providing error details when deleting a local file fails.
printenv instead of
echo to obtain a value of the
LANG environment variable. 1354
- Logging clear
Authorization header when password logging is enabled.
- Explaining that certificate cannot be verified against hostname if IP address is used to connect to the server. 1359
- Updated to JCL library 2.7.
- Using Save dialog instead of Open for selecting log file and random seed file paths.
- Icon on New version message.
- Minimize buttons on Console and Synchronization checklist windows enabled.
- Informing the user when a connection fails because an FTP connection was attempted to an SFTP server.
- Increase length limit of site note to 4000. 1372
- Wrapping too long entries in authentication log to avoid horizontal scrollbar.
- Disambiguated commands in Once Done/Empty menus. 1375
- Encoding all non-ASCII characters in URLs to allow posting bug report and searching for message using web browsers that do not default to UTF-8 encoding for URLs (like Internet Explorer).
- Wider menu spacing.
- Bug fix: Speed limit history is not relocalized when language is changed. 490
- Bug fix: Not showing symbolic links to directories as a difference on synchronization checklist as they are not synchronized anyway.
- Bug fix: When restoring an application from minimization, progress windows did not get activated.
- Bug fix: Preventing active window title flickering before opening Preferences dialog.
- Bug fix: Failure when opening WebDAVS session, if SSPI initialization failed (such as when running under Wine).
- Bug fix: When window is closing, its icon is hidden momentarily.
- Bug fix: WebDAV redirect loop was not detected on the first redirect.
- Bug fix: Error when SFTP server responds to upload (write) requests out of order. 1365
- Bug fix: Duplicated ad-hoc session from workspace is wrongly named.
- Bug fix: Cannot work with filenames starting or ending with space with FTP protocol. 26
- Bug fix: Failure or broken synchronized browsing when changing directory while another command was executing already. 1369
- Bug fix: Showing a command of a custom command in status bar. 1370
- Bug fix: Commander panel ratio lost after swapping panels.
- Bug fix: Minimize buttons on Login and Find windows did not minimize the application.
- Bug fix: Failure when closing window while some command was executing.
- Bug fix: When Authentication window is resized smaller, prompts get truncated.
- Bug fix: URL is generated incorrectly for a file with a space in a path. 1374
- Bug fix: Failure when a local drive is removed. 1376
- Bug fix: For a stored site with special characters, it was not possible to open/duplicate a session in a new instance, desktop shortcut had wrong name and desktop shortcuts/jump list entries were not working.
- Bug fix: Failure when the current local directory is deleted while session is disconnected and synchronized browsing is enabled. 1378
- Bug fix: Failure when using Close all windows taskbar function with opened and active internal editor. 1377
- TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.1s.
- Upgraded private key tools (PuTTYgen and Pageant) to 0.67.
- Dual code signing binaries with both SHA-1 and SHA-256.
- Bug fix: Failure when Progress window closes (transfer finishes) while Once done drop down menu is opened. 1379
- Bug fix: Too long automatic bug reports were rejected.
- Bug fix: File masks with time constraints do not work with remote WebDAV files. 1389
- Bug fix: Installation fails when there is no user Start menu. 1398
- Translation completed: Spanish.
- Upgraded private key tools (PuTTYgen and Pageant) to 0.65.
- Workaround for ProFTPD using
cdir type in
MLST response when retrieving listing for a current working directory. 1350
- Workaround for FTP servers that incorrectly use RFC 2228-style response to
MLST command. 1360
- Perform TLS/SSL handshake on transfer connection immediately when connected to Idea FTP server (home.pl). 1357
- Recognize WebDAV folder by trailing slash in its path, if the server does not provide
DAV:collection tag. 1362
Session.Output size not to waste memory with large sessions. 1367
- Bug fix: Failure when spinning a mouse wheel over a Find/Replace dialogs of Internal editor. 1353
- Bug fix: Failure when dropping files from application that fails to provide
- Bug fix: Failure when Windows session is closing while no session is connected. 1363
- Bug fix: Cannot download root folder from an FTP server that does not support
MDTM commands. 1364
- Bug fix: Queue setting on Copy dialog is lost when different transfer setting preset is selected.
- Bug fix: File timestamps are incorrectly adjusted for autodetected positive time zone difference. 1366