Drag&drop not working

Advertisement

k

Drag&drop not working

Hi,

I am experiencing a bug. Here is my bug report. I hope somebody can help!
  • Version of WinSCP you are using (you should be using the latest version if possible).

• If the problem started to occur after upgrade, mention the last version of WinSCP which was working for you.

not relevant - first install on new computer

• Version of Microsoft Windows you are running WinSCP on.
    Windows Po 11, 10.0.22631 Build 22631

• Transfer protocol (SFTP, FTP, SCP, WebDAV or S3).
    SFTP

• Mention if you use GUI or scripting/automation. If you use GUI, specify interface style you are using (Commander or Explorer).
    Commander

• If you experience an error, include full error message. You may use Ctrl+C to copy the message, then paste it (Ctrl+V) to the post. Also check list of common error messages.

not relevant

• Try to describe precise steps that lead to the problem (where do you click, what keys do you press, what do you see, etc.). If you are not able to reproduce the problem with the steps, it is probably not worth to report it as I will not be able to reproduce it (and solve) too.

i start WinSCP and try to drag a file from the left side (local) to the server. The file is selected but not dragged. The dragging does not start as in earlier versions (on my other PC). Drag&Drop works in other programs. It is not an issue with my mouse or track pad.

• Particularly, if the problem relates to user interface, consider recording your steps or even full video. E.g. using Start recording function of Game bar in Windows 11 and Windows 102 or Steps Recorder in Windows 7 or newer3 or Recordit or similar service.

not relevant

• If your problems relates to interaction with remote server, please post a full log file showing the problem.
    not relevant
Can somebody help me?

Advertisement

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum