Topic "Come on, people! Donate!"

Jaco

Hi Everybody,

Until earlier this week, I expected Martin to make a nice amount of money with the development of WinSCP, but then I saw how few people actually make a donation. It's disappointing, to put it mildly.

So I'm calling everyone who uses WinSCP and likes it (and how could you not?) to make that donation. It's only a couple of dollars/euros, so what's stopping you? If it hadn't been for enthusiasts like Martin, we'd all be paying a LOT more for commercial, copy-protected products that may very well be inferior.

So, again, let's keep Martin enthusiastic: let's donate!

Jaco.
Advertisements
bizarrojack
[View user's profile]
Donor
I can't seem to make the Kagi link work - it only goes to the donations page for me but no kagi anything.

Also, would it be too much trouble to accept paypal? i was gonna give $20
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
bizarrojack wrote:
I can't seem to make the Kagi link work - it only goes to the donations page for me but no kagi anything.

You have obviously succeeded finally, thanks Smile What was the problem?

Quote:
Also, would it be too much trouble to accept paypal? i was gonna give $20

It would as Czech republic, where I live, is not on PayPal list.
bizarrojack
[View user's profile]
Donor
I just overlooked it because I wasn't really reading the whole thing - I expected an offsite link fromthe Kagi button.

I had meant to delete this post, and lost track of that tab in my browser before clicking hte "yes" confirmation.
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License