Topic "Right Click to transfer files"

Hi,

nice tool, nice work Wink

But one little feature (Im dev too - so I know its a small one ^^)

Pls add the feature, that I can transfer files by right clicking them and select "transfer" or sth similar. I dont like Drag-and-Drop cause all other Win Commander similar applications give me this opportunity.

It would be very nice if you could do this for me and the rest of the winscp community.

Regards [maG]
Advertisements

oh I forgot, the opportunity to "transfer files as" (means with other filenames / extensions) would be nice, too.
Svatyulet
[View user's profile]

Ahoj ako sa da prihlasit do toho programu co mam za dat v menu Spojeni Hostitel?Dakujem
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Quote:
Pls add the feature, that I can transfer files by right clicking them and select "transfer" or sth similar. I dont like Drag-and-Drop cause all other Win Commander similar applications give me this opportunity.

There is "Copy" command in the context menu. Do you mean this?
Site Admin
Anonymous wrote:
oh I forgot, the opportunity to "transfer files as" (means with other filenames / extensions) would be nice, too.

I do not understand this. Please explain.
Site Admin
Svatyulet wrote:
Ahoj ako sa da prihlasit do toho programu co mam za dat v menu Spojeni Hostitel?Dakujem

Server ke kteremu se chcete prihlasit.

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License