Topic "Proper way to call from c# app"

ebonnett
[View user's profile]

What is the best practice for calling WinSCP from a c# app? Call it from a Process object and construct a .bat file?

Thanks in advance.

Evan
Advertisements
ebonnett
[View user's profile]

Does anybody have any response? Should I wrap all the functionality in a class and construct a script in the class? What's the preferred way? Please advise.

Thanks,

E
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
ebonnett wrote:
Does anybody have any response? Should I wrap all the functionality in a class and construct a script in the class? What's the preferred way? Please advise.

There's no preferred way. But what you suggest sounds good.

prikryl wrote:
ebonnett wrote:

There's no preferred way. But what you suggest sounds good.

Thanks for the reply. I figured somebody would have a C# wrapper class for WinSCP but I guess not. I think I'll write one and post it.

Evan
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
ebonnett wrote:
Thanks for the reply. I figured somebody would have a C# wrapper class for WinSCP but I guess not. I think I'll write one and post it.

Thanks.

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License