WinSCP 5.7 - What's New?
A lot of things! WinSCP 5.7 is a major application update bringing WebDAV support and improved user experience!
New features and enhancements, many of them inspired by WinSCP community, include:
- WebDAV support from both GUI and automation (scripting and .NET assembly)
- Further improved and simplified user interface with better GUI responsiveness
- Better display of files sizes in panels, incl. return to JEDEC size units (KB, MB, GB) instead of IEC units (KiB, MiB, GiB)
- Customizable background color of the WinSCP internal editor
- Sites now have a note field to store user comments
- Improved Synchronization checklist window now allows to change synchronization direction for individual files and shows total size of files selected for synchronization
- Better support for one-click session import from a URL, incl. a new dialog for session URL generation
- Ongoing foreground transfer can now be moved to background transfer queue
- Many improvements to scripting, command-line and .NET assembly
Stay tuned to get regular updates about WinSCP and follow WinSCP on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
As usual, you can obtain WinSCP 5.7 from the official WinSCP download page.