WinSCP 5.7 – What’s New?
A lot of things! WinSCP 5.7 is a major application update bringing WebDAV support and improved user experience!
New features and enhancements, many of them inspired by WinSCP community, include:
- WebDAV support from both GUI and automation (scripting and .NET assembly)
- Further improved and simplified user interface with better GUI responsiveness
- Better display of files sizes in panels, incl. return to JEDEC size units (KB, MB, GB) instead of IEC units (KiB, MiB, GiB)
- Customizable background color of the WinSCP internal editor
- Sites now have a note field to store user comments
- Improved Synchronization checklist window now allows to change synchronization direction for individual files and shows total size of files selected for synchronization
- Better support for one-click session import from a URL, incl. a new dialog for session URL generation
- Ongoing foreground transfer can now be moved to background transfer queue
- Many improvements to scripting, command-line and .NET assembly
Stay tuned to get regular updates about WinSCP and follow WinSCP on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
As usual, you can obtain WinSCP 5.7 from the official WinSCP download page.