This release fixes two regression issues from 5.19 and other problems.
WinSCP 5.19 is a major application update. New features and enhancements include:
- A complete list of files that are part of a background transfer can be shown.
- Support for PPK version 3 keys from PuTTY 0.75.
Streaminterface in .NET assembly.
- With SFTP protocol files can be streamed to stdout and from stdin in scripting.
- Support SHA-256 fingerprints of TLS/SSL certificates.
- Extension Synchronize with another remote server.
- Improved FTP support for VMS servers (and potentially for other non-Unix-like systems).
- Compatibility with Google Cloud Storage when using S3 protocol to access the buckets.
In this release, WinSCP was updated to Expat 2.4.1 and Inno Setup 6.2.0. This version also fixes few bugs and adds some small improvements.
This release adds a support for PuTTY 0.75 PPK3 key file format and fixes a bug that prevents uploading edited files, among others.
In this release, WinSCP was updated to OpenSSL 1.1.1k and Expat 2.3.0. This version also fixes numerous bugs and adds some small improvements.
This release fixes numerous bugs and adds some small improvements and Korean and Romanian translations.
This release includes a fix for a bug when closing WinSCP introduced in 5.18.1 and some other small improvements.