The most important changes/additions are:
- Files can be optionally encrypted when storing them on SFTP server.
- Local UNC paths can be browsed.
- Files can be copied to the clipboard.
- Improvements to directory synchronization.
This version adds some small improvements to Microsoft Store installations of WinSCP and fixes several bugs.
This version fixes some bugs.
This version contains a workarounds for a bug in Windows 10 version 1803 (April 2018 Update), causing drag&drop downloads to Windows Explorer end in a wrong folder (computer restart required).
It also adds Croatian, Farsi and Russian translations.
In this release WinSCP was updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2o. This version also adds Kabyle, Traditional Chinese and Ukrainian translations.
WinSCP 5.13 is a major application update. New features and enhancements include:
- Amazon S3 protocol support.
- SHA-256 host key fingerprints are used.
- Stalled connection attempts can be canceled promptly.
- Improvements to .NET assembly and scripting.
This release candidate adds some improvements to S3 support and fixes several bugs.