In this release, WinSCP was updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2s. This version also fixes few bugs and adds some small improvements.
This version fixes some bugs.
WinSCP 5.15 is a major application update. New features and enhancements include:
- Files can be optionally encrypted when storing them on SFTP server.
- Local UNC paths can be browsed.
- Compare Files extensions.
- Dark theme.
- Files can be copied to the clipboard.
- Coloring files in file panels based on a file mask.
- Improved incremental search in file panels.
- Support OpenSSH AES-256-CTR-encrypted keys.
- Improvements to directory synchronization.
This release includes security fixes from PuTTY 0.71.
This release candidate includes 22 translations: Catalan, Czech, Dutch, Farsi, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish and Ukrainian.
Additionally, WinSCP was updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2r.
In this release, WinSCP was updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2r. This version also fixes few bugs.
This release candidate includes some improvements to aid with translations.