This release includes security fix from PuTTY 0.73 and as well as several other fixes.
The most important changes/additions are:
- Improvements to sessions and workspace management, so that WinSCP can now easily restore tabs that were open when it was last closed.
- Hardware-accelerated AES.
- Extension Archive and Download to archive remote files and download the archive.
- Improvements to Synchronization checklist window.
In this release, WinSCP was updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2t and Expat 2.2.8. This version also fixes few bugs and adds some small improvements.
This release includes security fixes from PuTTY 0.72 and as well as several other fixes.
In this release, WinSCP was updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2s. This version also fixes few bugs and adds some small improvements.
This version fixes some bugs.
WinSCP 5.15 is a major application update. New features and enhancements include:
- Files can be optionally encrypted when storing them on SFTP server.
- Local UNC paths can be browsed.
- Compare Files extensions.
- Dark theme.
- Files can be copied to the clipboard.
- Coloring files in file panels based on a file mask.
- Improved incremental search in file panels.
- Support OpenSSH AES-256-CTR-encrypted keys.
- Improvements to directory synchronization.