In this release, WinSCP was updated to OpenSSL 1.1.1g and neon 0.31.1. This version also fixes several bugs and adds some small improvements.
This release fixes several bugs and adds other small improvements.
This version fixes some bugs. It also temporarily disables TLS 1.3, introduced in WinSCP 5.17, by default, until it is better tested.
This version fixes some bugs.
WinSCP 5.17 is a major application update. New features and enhancements include:
- Improvements to sessions and workspace management, so that WinSCP can now easily restore tabs that were open when it was last closed.
- Hardware-accelerated AES.
- Extension Archive and Download to archive remote files and download the archive.
- Improvements to Synchronization checklist window.
- Allowed sorting of find results.
- SSH core upgraded to PuTTY 0.73.
- The binaries are signed with new EV certificate valid until February 2023.
The new release is signed with new EV certificate valid until February 2023.
It also contains some small improvements and bug fixes.
This release adds small improvement to creating desktop shortcuts.