This release updates WinSCP to OpenSSL 1.1.1s and Expat 2.5.0, fixes several bugs and includes updated German translation.
This release fixes few bugs, including broken update notifications, and updates WinSCP to the latest versions of neon and Expat libraries.
This release fixes two regression bugs.
This release fixes some regression bugs, adds Farsi translation, and updates WinSCP to OpenSSL 1.1.1q.
This release adds complete Polish translation, and fixes few regressions, particularly a crash while transferring files to/from an FTP server on the background.
WinSCP 5.21 is a major application update. New features and enhancements include:
- SSH core upgraded to PuTTY 0.77. That includes support for rsa-sha2-256 and rsa-sha2-512 SSH public key algorithms and improved support for HTTP proxies with SSH.
- Support for ACL for S3 protocol.
- Support for file masks relative to the root of an operation.
- Streaming support in .NET assembly and scripting for FTP protocol.
- It is possible to import sessions from OpenSSH
In this release, WinSCP was updated to PuTTY 0.77. This version also includes updated German and Slovak translations, few bug fixes, improved compatibility with some systems and other small improvements.