- With Microsoft OneDrive, the folder is by default
C:\Users\username\OneDrive.1 Though you can just simply use the “OneDrive” shortcut in the navigation tree.
- With Dropbox, the folder is by default
C:\Users\username\Dropbox. Though you can just simply use the “Dropbox” shortcut in the navigation tree.
Repeat on every machine, where you want to share the configuration. Though this time, assuming the INI file is already synchronized, WinSCP will ask you, if you want to overwrite the INI file or use it. Choose to use it.
- On Login dialog, use the Tools > Export/Backup configuration command to export your WinSCP configuration to an INI file. Save the INI file to a folder that is synchronized to your cloud storage.
- Create a desktop shortcut to run WinSCP using the INI file for its configuration, by using the
/inicommand-line switch. A full command for the shortcut will be like:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP\WinSCP.exe" /ini="C:\Users\username\OneDrive\WinSCP.ini"
- Create the same shortcut on every machine, where you want to share the configuration.
- On older systems the path can use