Reconnect fails when a banner is received from the server
Hello,
I've the following error when reconnecting to an SFTP server that sends a banner before authentification.
---------------------------
Error
---------------------------
Received unexpected packet in response to authentication request, type 6468524 (unknown)
---------------------------
Registro de autenticación (véase registro de sesión para más detalles):
Usando el nombre de usuario «igrid64».
Autenticación fallida.
---------------------------
Aceptar Volver a conectar Ayuda
---------------------------
This only happens on reconnection. Sometimes if I click continue fast enough it will reconnect successfully. Also if I check the box for 'Don't show this message again' of the banner, I will always reconnect successfully.
I'll attach the log file of a few apttents.
I would like to know if this is a problem with the configuration of the banner?
Thanks
I've the following error when reconnecting to an SFTP server that sends a banner before authentification.
---------------------------
Error
---------------------------
Received unexpected packet in response to authentication request, type 6468524 (unknown)
---------------------------
Registro de autenticación (véase registro de sesión para más detalles):
Usando el nombre de usuario «igrid64».
Autenticación fallida.
---------------------------
Aceptar Volver a conectar Ayuda
---------------------------
This only happens on reconnection. Sometimes if I click continue fast enough it will reconnect successfully. Also if I check the box for 'Don't show this message again' of the banner, I will always reconnect successfully.
I'll attach the log file of a few apttents.
I would like to know if this is a problem with the configuration of the banner?
Thanks