What protocol are you using? Can you please email me a sample file? (compressed to avoid it being converted by the email clients).
1. Protocol being used is SFTP
2. Attached is the testing files
3. Testing approach
- data in client is 4097 bytes. The last CR/LF falls on 4096 bondary.
- put to server using binary mode. The size at server should be 4096.
- then get it using ascii mode to data2.
- Server is Windows. Suppose size of data should also be 4096.
- data2 is 4098 bytes. One additional x'0D' in last line after char "A"
4. Content of cmdfile:
option batch on
option confirm off
option batch abort
put "TEST_4097_DATA.txt" "/ITDSFTP/TEST_4097_DATA.txt"
get "/ITDSFTP/TEST_4097_DATA.txt" "TEST_4097_DATA2.txt"