Got a response from PayPal:
We are aware of the issue and are working to fix it as soon as possible. I thank you for your screen shot, I will pass it along to our technical team.
In the meantime, I have a potential work around for you to try. You can try to create a PayPal account and then make the donation. I've included the information on how to do this below.
Here’s how to sign up for a PayPal account:
- Go to www.paypal.co.uk.
- Click ‘Sign up’ at the top of the page.
- Select your country or region and your language.
- Choose the account type you want (Premier or Business) and click ‘Get Started.’
- Enter the required information and click ‘Agree and Create account.’
- Select how you want to pay for your purchases (bank account or credit card) and click ‘Continue.’
- Check your email for a confirmation email from PayPal (the email might take a few minutes to reach your inbox).
- Click the confirmation link in the email.
- Enter your password and click ‘Confirm.’
It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.