I would like to ask if there is a particular feature... Imagine following:
1) I have 2 folders (A,B) and 10 files in each folder on webdav.
2) I will sync the whole webdav to local disc.
3) After sync I will create new folder (C) with 4 files on webdav and
4) I will delete folder B (or move to another place) on local disc and
5) 1st 4 files of folder A and 1st 2 files of folder B on webdav will be overwritten with newer versions of file (for example log files).
On next sync I would like to have option, where only following files would be proposed to sync from webdav to local disc:
1) Folder (C) with 4 files on webdav
2) 1st 4 files of folder A and 1st 2 files of folder B on webdav, because these are more recent than on last sync.
The rest of the files on folder B should not be synced, because these files are not more recent than on last sync and it shouldn´t matter that these files are missing on target local disc.
Probably some log file of successful transfers (with date and md5 checksum) has to be implemented, to which has to be compared on every sync.
Hopefully you understand my post, if questions please ask.