Thanks for your report.
Can you send me an email, so I can send you back a debug version of WinSCP to track the problem? Please include link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have sent the email. Thanks.
You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile.
Ok, email sent to your email with requested info.
Ok, I downloaded the debug version of 5.16, and I:
· Turned on Session Logging for Debug 1 (overwrite)
· Exited, and deleted WinSCP logs
· Restarted Debug Version
· Connected to Remote Server
· Opened output.txt (which is being written to by "nohup php <php_script>.php > output.txt &")
· On the third refresh / reload of the file I received the following error:
° "Assertion Failed: FSaving, file forms\Editor.cpp, line 1091"
° Then it gave the following Error "Abnormal Program Termination"
°° The status bar was about 2/3 of the way through the refresh / reload
· Program crashed
· In a non-portable (non-debug) version of WinSCP I checked the output.txt file to see if
lines were missing. The file started with 29902 lines of text, and after the debug
WinSCP program abnormal termination, the output.txt file had 3816 lines of text.
I am attaching the debug log and the session log (Debug 1 level) files
I hope that helps out.
Thanks so much for looking into this.