I guess I'll switch back to the latest 4. I'd checked the revision history and saw the "stalled connection auto-reconnect" bug fixed but this raised much more than it fixed. And I found out something else, the stalled connections still not auto-reconnecting. When I got a few Invalid access memory, it keeps downloading, even though the error message window stays there, until you click on it. If you do so, it closes itself. But, it came to a point where the connection was stalled and it gave another Invalid access memory error, this time it didn't keep downloads. So I guess for now, I better keep using 4, since they both cannot auto-reconnect on stalled connections.