Would like an option to fix this.
Environment: Win10, RHEL 6,7
1. mount a symbolic link e.g. /home/user/prod-install -> /opt/installations/prod-install-build-21
2. create a bookmark through the symbolic link, e.g.r /home/user/prod-install/logs
3. navigate to the bookmark
4. quit Winscp
5. install a newer build and remap the symlink:
- install new build /opt/installations/prod-install-build-22
- point symlink /home/user/prod-install to it
6. open bookmark
7. Actual result: WinScp still wants to navigate to build-21
Expected result: it should recognize that the symlink changed and it should display the correct directory.