Post a reply

Before posting, please read how to report bug or request support effectively.

Bug reports without an attached log file are usually useless.

Options
Add an Attachment

If you do not want to add an Attachment to your Post, please leave the Fields blank.

(maximum 10 MB; please compress large files; only common media, archive, text and programming file formats are allowed)

Options

Topic review

PuddingtonBeer

"Yes to All" doesn't seem to work when uploading to overwrite multiple files

Perhaps I'm missing something, but whenever I queue several files "in background", and then start the queue processing, I get the expected "Overwrite?" modal but the "Yes to All" dropdown option never seems to do anything different to "Yes". I have to do it for every file. There's a checkbox to "never ask again", but unlike Filezilla, it's not clear if that'll apply to all future transfers, or just the current queue. An explicit option would be welcome, but if "Yes to All" worked intuitively for the current queue, that would be good.