What's the value of

Advertisement

Dan Curious
Donor

What's the value of

Hi,

In the VBScript example:
https://winscp.net/eng/docs/library_com_wsh#vbscript
they use a binary transfer mode, and it's represented as a variable TransferMode_Binary. I need to use the Ascii version.

But in either case, I don't understand where the value of TransferMode_Binary or TransferMode_Ascii is found. TransferMode itself is a property of TransferOptions, understood. But I don't see how we get that Binary or Ascii property of TransferMode, and assign it to oTransferOptions.TransferMode.

Is TransferMode_Binary = 1, and TransferMode_Ascii = 2?

Advertisement

Dan Curious
Donor

How do you use the reference tag, outside of an xml/html context? My script is being run standalone. It's a desktop automation, a .vbs script.

If I try to run the vbscript with a reference or job tag, before or after Option Explicit, the interpreter complains that it's invalid. Specifically, "Expected statement".

I guess the real question is, what are the constants for Binary and Ascii? Is it 0 and 1, respectively? I can just create constants for those inside the script, or use the values directly.

Dan Curious
Donor

Martin,

I did not know about this option. I mean, I've seen references to wsf files, but always glossed over it.

Wow. We can use jscript functions inside a vbscript module.

Perfect. Thanks for filling in one of my gaps.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum