Something similar to Google Drive.
Appreciated functionality to integrate:
1. option to say if a file is stored locally or not (offline access).
2. allowing to connect google drive and alternatives like dropbox, etc... (connector plugin/ extension open for developer to build their own connector ?)
3. versioning API (Specify number of version stored per file, ...)
4. Transactional Access (auto rollback in case of disconnection, ...)
5. Rule engine on event (file change, file add, file move, etc) with users define rules (send email, etc...)
6. Aspect engine (Adding aspect to a file offer the possibility to add
- 1) metadata (predefined metadata specified in the aspect definition)
- 2) behaviours
----- a) on file create in folder with aspect xyz do this and that
----- b) possibility to define multiple parents - allowing by ex to have links from a file to "category" or "groups", etc... See the project Alfresco who implemented this idea very well.
7. Compression folder (similar to windows concept).