File data transfer very slow with version 6.5.7

Advertisement

roelb
Joined:
Posts:
2
Location:
Belgium

File data transfer very slow with version 6.5.7

After updating to the latest version 6.5.7, file transfer rates are very low.
I installed the older version again and transfer was at normal speed.
What has been changed that can influence the file transfer speed?
Thanks replying.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
43,049
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: File data transfer very slow with version 6.5.7

What older version did you install? Can you post session log file of a transfer from both versions?

Reply with quote

roelb
Joined:
Posts:
2
Location:
Belgium

Re: File data transfer very slow with version 6.5.7

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

The old version was: 6.5.6 Build 16502 - 26-03-25.
The new one is: .5.7 Build 16562 - 09-09-26.
I did a new test, and now the new version seems to work also seamlessly.
I'm working with 2 telescopes at the same time, who are connected over the home WiFi.
Both have to transport data, but only one is working over ftp with WinSCP.
Perhaps there was a WiFi signal disturbance between bothe scopes?
Nevertheless, I attach 2 logs of the 2 different WinSCP versions.
This topic may be closed.

Thanks again.

Regards.
Roland

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum