Reconnect fails when a banner is received from the server

Advertisement

smiro
Joined:
Posts:
3

Reconnect fails when a banner is received from the server

Hello,
I've the following error when reconnecting to an SFTP server that sends a banner before authentification.
---------------------------
Error
---------------------------
Received unexpected packet in response to authentication request, type 6468524 (unknown)
---------------------------
Registro de autenticación (véase registro de sesión para más detalles):
Usando el nombre de usuario «igrid64».

Autenticación fallida.
---------------------------
Aceptar Volver a conectar Ayuda
---------------------------
This only happens on reconnection. Sometimes if I click continue fast enough it will reconnect successfully. Also if I check the box for 'Don't show this message again' of the banner, I will always reconnect successfully.

I'll attach the log file of a few attempts.

I would like to know if this is a problem with the configuration of the banner?

Thanks

Reply with quote

Advertisement

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar

The attached log is not complete. And it does not generate this way on its own. You must have removed its leading part. If you do not have the original anymore, please repeat the test and post new log. Thanks.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum