Error: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException:

Advertisement

bryanmurtha1

Error: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException:

I can run Winscp using the GUI and the console to connect to my target ftp server. However when I run a C# SSIS script I get the following error:

Process winscp = new Process();
winscp.StartInfo.FileName = "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\WinSCP\\winscp.com";
//winscp.StartInfo.Arguments = string.Format("/log={0}", ftpLogFileFullName);
winscp.StartInfo.UseShellExecute = false;
winscp.StartInfo.RedirectStandardInput = true;
winscp.StartInfo.CreateNoWindow = true;

Error: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.DtsRuntimeException: The element cannot be found in a collection. This error happens when you try to retrieve an element from a collection on a container during execution of the package and the element is not there.
---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xC0010009): The element cannot be found in a collection. This error happens when you try to retrieve an element from a collection on a container during execution of the package and the element is not there.

at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.Wrapper.IDTSVariables100.get_Item(Object Index)
at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.Variables.get_Item(Object index)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.Variables.get_Item(Object index)
at ST_dffb7af3f6964fe69f0c7a6e9a7d3bdf.csproj.ScriptMain.Main()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags bindingFlags, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] providedArgs, ParameterModifier[] modifiers, CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParams)
at System.Type.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture)
at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Tasks.ScriptTask.VSTATaskScriptingEngine.ExecuteScript()

This script has been running fine on this machine.

Advertisement

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum