When using open command winscp pops up

Advertisement

lcriv

When using open command winscp pops up

When I am using the open command by right clicking on a file winscp will popup and become the front window at intervals (probably because it is saving the file as I work on it, which is a good thing). Perhaps winscp could not pop to the front window since when this happens it can be really distracting and annoying. A minor detail , but I think for those who use winscp for remote file access it would be a very useful fix. Thanks for creating such a great program.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: When using open command winscp pops up

It does not happen to me. In what application do you open the file? What version of WinSCP and Windows?

Anyway, opening file was redesigned in 3.6.7, released today. Try it.

lcriv

Programs this happens with

I have noticed win scp popping to the front window at intervals while I am using Microsoft Access 2002. I am running Windows XP professional, and Win SCP 3.6.6 build 234. I think this might also be being caused by Access' autosave feature. I will look into the Acces autosave function and see if that is what is causing the problem. Thanks for your response.

lcriv

Works fine in 3.6.7

The new release 3.6.7 works great when using Access 2002 so far. Win SCP doesn't pop to the front window when Access autosaves. Seems like the problem is solved.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum