About spanish language

Advertisement

SuD

About spanish language

Hi, i see that spanish is not distributed by default, maybe because translation is not perfect (found a couple of erratas). Ok, i may subscribe as a translator to send a few corrections.

I was wondering how easy would be to make a build for a pre-defined language (spanish) that one downloaded and didnt have to configure to set it to spanish.

Actually i was wondering where the h*ll does winscp store language preference (not in registry nor .ini as i see).

Thanks in advance

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: About spanish language

SuD wrote:

Hi, i see that spanish is not distributed by default, maybe because translation is not perfect (found a couple of erratas). Ok, i may subscribe as a translator to send a few corrections.
Only complete translations are distributed.

I was wondering how easy would be to make a build for a pre-defined language (spanish) that one downloaded and didnt have to configure to set it to spanish.
Sorry, I do not understand what you ask for :-(

Actually i was wondering where the h*ll does winscp store language preference (not in registry nor .ini as i see).
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Martin Prikryl\WinSCP 2\Configuration\Interface\LocaleSafe

If not set, default language (as set in Windows) is used. If not found, English is used.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum