Problem with scripted upload + multiple connections

Advertisement

dmkp

Hi,
For background we are having to switch from FTP to SFTP to comply with new GDPR regulations.

I have successfully converted the script to use SFTP instead and we are trialling a server called Syncplify for SFTP.

We are hitting problems with dropped connections and such (I believe it is because WinSCP opens more than one connection).

Can someone assist with this script to get it working correctly? I have input what I believe should limit the connection to 1 connection and also automatically retry however eventually it will hit "Error code: 4" because the server kicks it off for having too many connections.

This is the script (Redacted).
open sftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@IPADDRESS/ -hostkey="KEY" -rawsettings SendBuf=0 QueueTransfersLimit=1
option batch off
option confirm off
option reconnecttime off
put "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL12.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\Backup\DB1.bak" -resume -nopermissions -nopreservetime
put "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL12.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\Backup\DB2.bak" -resume -nopermissions -nopreservetime
exit

I look forward to any assistance you can give me :)

Description: screenshot of command window with errors

error screenshot.png

Advertisement

akaro

Hi,
I get the same problem. Do you find a solution ?
Thanks in advance

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Problem with scripted upload + multiple connections

akaro wrote:

Hi,
I get the same problem. Do you find a solution ?
Thanks in advance
Please attach a full session log file showing the problem (using the latest version of WinSCP).

To generate the session log file, use /log=path_to_log_file command-line argument. Submit the log with your post as an attachment. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you can mark the attachment as private.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

dmkp wrote:

I'm afraid I did not find a solution and opted to use alternative software.
Sorry, I must have missed your original post. Note that WinSCP never uses multiple connections in scripting.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum