Skip Password-Request?

Advertisement

Skip Password-Request?

First:
I have to enable sending and receiving Data automatically by using scripts on winscp3.com. Therefore, I use pageant to hold a private key for authentication, and a .bat-file to call winscp3.com with several scripts. I've already read in this forum, that I cannot decide on which command to call next, if a command failed, within the same script, so I'm forced to use more than one for some tasks.
The .bat-file is called by another application waiting for its result.

Apart from that, my problem is to handle the interacitve passwort-request, that shows up, if either one forgot to load the private key in pageant or made a mistake by typing the remote username. As I use options "batch on", "confirm on" (don't want it to overwrite existing files), "transfer binary" and "batch abort" all other interactive promts are automatically answered.

My question is now: is it possible to abort that passwort-request (possibly with an error), too? For I try to use public key authentication, there is no password at all.

PS: Please excuse my English for I'm not a native speaker.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Skip Password-Request?

No. This will be solved in next version. It will automatically abort password prompt after short period of time when running in batch mode.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum