Romanian

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
29,502
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Romanian

Romanian translation topic.

Feel free to use Romanian in the discussion, but do not expect me to answer :-)
_________________
Martin Prikryl

Reply with quote

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
29,502
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: sal , how do you select the Romanian language option

fritz wrote:

how do you select the Romanian language option
Please read documentation. If that does not help, come back.
_________________
Martin Prikryl

Reply with quote

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
29,502
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: Another version

paulstelian97 wrote:

I want romanian for version 4.0.5 build 354
It is not available. You should upgrade anyway.
_________________
Martin Prikryl

Reply with quote

Advertisement

Advertisement

xxl_cm
Guest

romanian translation updated

hello
I want to update the romania translations for WinSCP 5.1.4.
what file shoud be ugraded and what are the steps involved?

Reply with quote

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
29,502
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: romanian translation updated

xxl_cm wrote:

hello
I want to update the romania translations for WinSCP 5.1.4.
what file shoud be ugraded and what are the steps involved?
Can you send me an email? Thanks.

You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile.

_________________
Martin Prikryl

Reply with quote

Advertisement

spiderpc
Translator
Joined:
Posts:
1
Location:
Romania

Hi,

Can you guide me where I can find in WinSCP texts from section TextsCore2.rc (very long strings)? I want to do some tests to see how translation fits but I am not sure where to look for them. :roll:

Especially, keys starting with SCRIPT_...

Thanks!

Reply with quote

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
29,502
Location:
Prague, Czechia

spiderpc wrote:

Can you guide me where I can find in WinSCP texts from section TextsCore2.rc (very long strings)? I want to do some tests to see how translation fits but I am not sure where to look for them. :roll:

Especially, keys starting with SCRIPT_...
Run WinSCP as: winscp.exe /console or winscp.com.

Then use help get, help open etc...

Reply with quote

vladilie94
vladilie94 avatar
Joined:
Posts:
2
Location:
Cluj-Napoca, RO

I am willing to translate

martin wrote:

Romanian translation topic.

Feel free to use Romanian in the discussion, but do not expect me to answer :-)

Hello Martin,

I am an enthusiastic contributor to open-source, an active translator at WordPress core, themes and plugins, Flowgorithm and I would like to translate WinSCP in Romanian language. Could you make me a translator for that? I can manage and the forum section for Romanians (by the way I saw there is an inappropriate language on this topic 😁) so I can be a forum moderator.

Also if possible I would like to commit changes on Github with my Github account https://github.com/vladutilie

All the best,
Vlăduț Ilie

Reply with quote

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
29,502
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: I am willing to translate

vladilie94 wrote:

I am an enthusiastic contributor to open-source, an active translator at WordPress core, themes and plugins, Flowgorithm and I would like to translate WinSCP in Romanian language. Could you make me a translator for that? I can manage and the forum section for Romanians (by the way I saw there is an inappropriate language on this topic 😁) so I can be a forum moderator.

Also if possible I would like to commit changes on Github with my Github account https://github.com/vladutilie
Thanks for your offer.
Though WinSCP translation to Romanian is complete.
If you have a improvement to translation, please post it here.
If you have some improvement to WinSCP itself, feel free to create a pull request on GitHub.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

vladilie94
vladilie94 avatar
Joined:
Posts:
2
Location:
Cluj-Napoca, RO

Re: I am willing to translate

martin wrote:

Thanks for your offer.
Though WinSCP translation to Romanian is complete.
If you have a improvement to translation, please post it here.
If you have some improvement to WinSCP itself, feel free to create a pull request on GitHub.

I've tried to login here https://winscp.net/eng/transladmin.php to download the INI file, but I received this message: "Translator account with this username/e-mail does not exist or is not active."

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum