WinSCP 5.11 – What’s New?
A lot of things! WinSCP 5.11 is a major application update focused on improving user experience!
New features and enhancements, many of them inspired by WinSCP community, include:
- Improving performance of large queued batch transfers by using multiple connections even for single transfer
- Support for multiple monitors with different DPI/resolutions
- Support for Microsoft OneDrive, you can now connect securely to Microsoft OneDrive using WebDAV with Microsoft Passport authentication
- Better support for sharing WinSCP configuration between computers using cloud, you can now configure path to the INI file
- Numerous improvements to custom commands/extensions and .NET assembly
- TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.2l
- XML parser upgraded to Expat 2.2.3
- SSH core and private key tools (PuTTYgen and Pageant) upgraded to PuTTY 0.70
- Including all translations in installation (at least 30% translated), but automatically using only those that are complete (at least 80% translated)
Stay tuned to get regular updates about WinSCP and follow WinSCP on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
As usual, you can obtain WinSCP 5.11 from the official WinSCP download page.