Documentation » Using WinSCP » Guides » Basic Tasks »
Exchange Files Over Internet
This guide contains simplified description of exchanging files over Internet with WinSCP.
Before starting you should have WinSCP installed.
For actual file exchange, you have two options:
- Use the file server as remote file system, allowing others to upload/manage files as well. See guide to upload files.1
- You can publish the files on Internet, letting others only to download the files.2 See guide to upload files to web.
- Guide to uploading files to Internet;
- Downloads are similar. See documentation of all the file management tasks.Back
- This would require additional setup of secure web server if you need secure exchange.Back