Copyright © 2000–2022 Martin Přikryl.
- Free Software
- GPL in Short
- License of WinSCP Icon Set
- License of WinSCP .NET Assembly
- Further Reading
WinSCP is free software: you can use it, redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
WinSCP is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Note that WinSCP installation package and WinSCP icon set have separate licenses. See below.
No matter if you are an individual, or representative of educational institution, small firm or corporation, the GPL license grants you following rights:
- Run WinSCP for any purpose for free;
- Copy WinSCP anywhere you want in any number of copies or Provide a download link on your website;
- Make whatever modifications to WinSCP you want (though your modification must also be released under the GPL).
WinSCP includes contributions and works of other authors. Note that this in no way affects your rights granted by GPL license.
Note that all images distributed in or with WinSCP application are NOT published under the GPL license. It means that it is not allowed to redistribute or reuse these images or parts of them or modifications of them without WinSCP separately or in or with another software.