I hope you're doing well. I updated to the latest version of WinSCP yesterday and ever since then, I have been unable to perform any type of transferring from my file server to my main desktop.
I know that this is WinSCP's doing as I have 3 other devices, all same OS versions, extremely similar software, and only my main desktop was experiencing the issue.
To test, I updated one other device's WinSCP to the latest version and the exact same error started occurring. I have attempted to download files from my File server through the below methods:
All fail after a couple minutes. I believe this has something to do with the TLS/SSL Core update. I was hoping someone could assist with rolling back the above, or if it's not related, work with me to test as this is currently crippling my file transfer capabilities between my file server and main device.
I've attached the WinSCP logs to show the error. All directory listings, hostnames, usernames, etc, have been removed. This is not a permissioning issue as no other device outside of those updated with the latest version of WinSCP are encountering this issue.
This is personal use (just mentioning this as I said file server).