I hope you're doing well. I updated to the latest version of WinSCP yesterday and ever since then, I have been unable to perform any type of transferring from my file server to my main desktop.
I know that this is WinSCP's doing as I have 3 other devices, all same OS versions, extremely similar software, and only my main desktop was experiencing the issue.
To test, I updated one other device's WinSCP to the latest version and the exact same error started occurring. I have attempted to download files from my File server through the below methods:
I've attached the WinSCP logs to show the error. All directory listings, hostnames, usernames, etc, have been removed. This is not a permissioning issue as no other device outside of those updated with the latest version of WinSCP are encountering this issue.
NOTE: This is personal use (just mentioning this as I said file server).