Version: WinSCP 5.21.7 on Windows 10.
Following the instruction:
Generate Session URL
Advanced site settings
I have the URL (SFTP) and made a URL-shortcut for easy access to my server, everything works fine. Pretty Good!
Lately, I tried to use a custom shell and sftpserver settings, also make it a url-shortcut, but I found that the
in the URL don't work. Example:
Steps are like:
- create a new session, fill in the username and pass
- change Advance Settings, use custom shell and sftp-server argument.
- save session
- right click on saved session and generate a URL, copy it.
- open system file explorer, paste the URL in the address bar and press enter.
- successfully connected through WinSCP. Right click on the session tab, generate the URL again, the URL would be
sftp://user:pass@servername/ without any shell or sftp-server argument in it. Yeah, not functioning in session either.