Recently my WinSCP was reset, probably during an update, and I lost all my servers and settings. Among these settings were my file transfer profiles.
I had a pair of profiles specifically for syncing the files of my minecraft server with my client when adding/removing mods or editing configs. I just edited a few configs and wanted to sync the changes when I found that my profiles were missing. The profiles were configured to only sync certain files such as configs and mod files. I forget exactly how they were set up.
I've been trying to re-create them, and found that even if I tell it to include three specific folders it keeps trying to sync everything in the root folder as well.
I tried working around this by excluding everything by adding a wildcard (*) in each of the exclude fields, but that caused it to ignore everything and tell me there were no differences, even though I'd specified the folders I wanted to include. Inclusion should have a higher priority than exclusion. But it seems WinSCP prioritizes exclusion for some reason.
This is how I want the profile to look: https://i.imgur.com/eDcMIVc.png