My fault, I dont remembered there was another thread for this topic. I will answer there. ;)
The error reported here consists of two parts. Maybe I should have made two topics out of it?
1. issue with utf-8 (umlauts, kanjis)
Because of issue in point 1 the skip-button show up.
- I have utf8 files on server
- Now I start synchronize with winscp and its calculating comparing for many hours
- after comparing and start copy missing files from server to local its show dialog remote file "###.txt" on server is now missing, should skip?
- But "###.txt" never exists, his name is "ÄÜÖ.txt". winscp damaged the utf8 filename in calculated comparing list and not find the correct file.
But this issue exists only on very long time synchronization. Maybe here is a memory leak for very long list of files?
This issue still exists in version dev 5.14.2. For german umlauts and japanese kanji in file names.
This issue only happen on long time synchronize (in my case 17 hours) with thousand of folders and thousand of files.
When I take a shorter synchronize (40 minutes), its working fine.
I want synchronize remote to local. Winscp 5.13.4 on Windows 10 (1803 Build 17134.254) with SFTP.
A messagebox appear and I confirm "skip all". But in next folder its happen again. I want synchronize a very very big folder with tons of sub-folders and files and can not confirm thousand times "skip all". So I wish "skip all" really skip all and not only for the current folder. :)