The process cannot access the file '...wscp134C.003E8D9B.tmp' because it is being used by another

Advertisement

karthiga

The process cannot access the file '...wscp134C.003E8D9B.tmp' because it is being used by another

Following is the error message:
The process cannot access the file '...\AppData\Local\Temp\wscp134C.003E8D9B.tmp' because it is being used by another process.
System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file '...\AppData\Local\Temp\wscp134C.003E8D9B.tmp' because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError
at System.IO.FileStream.Init
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor
at WinSCP.PatientFileStream..ctor
at WinSCP.SessionLogReader.OpenLog

Version of WinSCP: 5.17.9
Any assistance please?

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: The process cannot access the file '...wscp134C.003E8D9B.tmp' because it is being used by another

Please set Session.DebugLogPath and attach the log here.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

I do not see any error in the log. Is this a log for the session that failed with the exception you have included in your first post?

karthiga

I tried again, but when this error occurred, it stopped adding the logs. I added the error details.
  • error.txt (6.17 KB, Private file)

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: The process cannot access the file '...wscp134C.003E8D9B.tmp' because it is being used by another

So do you mean that it works sometimes (most of the time?) and then it suddenly stops working? You never mentioned that. Please give us more details.

karthiga

It is working and writing the logs in debug log file, but when this error comes, I can't see any logs after that in the debug log file. The error shows in Stackify. I attached Stackify error details in my previous message.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Please double check that. If WinSCP .NET assembly were not able to create a debug log, it would throw a corresponding exception. What does not seem to be happening, as you get another exception much later when the debug logging is already started.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum