Default Directory Display Settings

Advertisement

brianmacian

Default Directory Display Settings

Hi,

I cannot figure out how to set up WinSCP so that when I open it, it defaults to the same directory layout for both remote and local windows. I always have to reset each side the same way every time I start it up and it's annoying!

Thanks!

Brian :?

Advertisement

firehawk256

I also have the same question. I am using 3.8.2 (build 330). Being able to change the path to "home", like when clicking on the home icon, would also be useful.

Saving the last used directory is nice but sometimes when a user is lost in subdirectories it would be nice to have a place to restart at.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

firehawk256 wrote:

I also have the same question. I am using 3.8.2 (build 330).
So 3.8.2 also does not preserve the settings?

Being able to change the path to "home", like when clicking on the home icon, would also be useful.
I do not understand. You have the "home icon". How else do you want to do that?

KenCase

Saving last Used Directory

I am using the same version 3.8.3 build 330 and experiencing the same problem. UpdateDirectory=0 is being set in the ini file and no where does it allow you to update from the session profile. I have to MANUALLY edit the ini file to change UpdateDirectory=1 for the last used directory to function as it did in earlier versions.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum