With previous versions I was only uploading at a low 35KB/s, now I can do it at my full 630KB/s speed.
But where is that "option to disable it"? (not that I would use it, just can't find it).
I see you started adding features again, so I'd ask a few:
- Add an item "Lock Toolbars" in the right-click menu of toolbars inside session panels.
- Option to display file sizes in long format (instead of short format) on status bar.
- New modern Windows 7/Office 2010 icons and Office 2007 interface theme, no not the ribbon crap. But Please keep icons lightweight, WSCP should stay fast ;)
- Option to set F5 hotkey to Refresh instead of CTRL+R in Command interface. Because that is the default key for refresh everywhere in every OS, why this interface should be different?
- "Index out of bounds" when changing directory View style when using Explorer interface, and nothing is displayed in file list afterwards -- anyway, I've never tried this interface before.
- Can't left click + drag'n'drop more than 1 item selected, ie. I select many files, but when I click to drag them, only 1 stays selected and is actually dragged.