Topic "Commander Interface in a top/bottom view"

Box293
[View user's profile]

When using a widescreen monitor I would like to use WinSCP in a Top/Bottom view.

For example, with the program as it is right now, it is displayed as "two panels, left for local directory, right for remote directory".

I would like "top for local directory, bottom for remote directory". Even the choice of selecting which one is on the top and which one is on the bottom.

Cheers
Troy
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Thanks for your suggestion. Actually you are the first one requesting this. Let's see if there are more people who finds this useful.

I have just had a user request for this feature. The old FTP software they used had the transfer windows on top of each other and that's what they're used to. I myself prefer side by side, but many end users prefer on top of each other.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
dtrowan wrote:
I have just had a user request for this feature. The old FTP software they used had the transfer windows on top of each other and that's what they're used to. I myself prefer side by side, but many end users prefer on top of each other.

Ok, will consider this.

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License