Topic "don't cache tree or refresh on request"

jsmith6
[View user's profile]

I'm running WinSCP 4.3.6 with Commander interface on WinXP Pro 32-bit SP2 and use it to connect to my LAN vsftpd.

If I happen to delete or create files using another application (BitTorrent client, SSH client) then WinSCP will keep showing the older file list (is this called 'tree'?), the one it first saw.

Only when I perform an operation (like copying) with WinSCP itself, it will refresh the tree.

I'm looking for a way to have the dirs/tree refreshed each time I enter a dir (like WinSCP does with SSH connections), or have a hotkey/combination to refresh it manually. The first is much more preferable than the second.

I can see that there is a 'Cache visited remote directories' option, but it's not present in version 4.3.6 that I'm using.

I can submit my .ini file if that will help.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
jsmith6 wrote:
I can see that there is a 'Cache visited remote directories' option, but it's not present in version 4.3.6 that I'm using.

Make sure you tick Advanced options.

Got it! Thaaanks Very Happy
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License