Save a session. Load it. Change the Server timezone offset and click save. Go back to check the server timezone offset and there I have -1h -45m.
Went into the ini file and noticed that the time was saved as -0.083333333333. I changed it to -0.084 and when I load the session now it is set to -2h -0min.
Sorry, still no success. It works as expected.
What I do (with 3.5.5 beta):
- create new empty session (new button on stored sessions tab)
- click save to save session
- click load to load the session
- select SCP tab
- offset is 0 hours, 0 minutes
- set offset to -2 hours, 0 minutes
- click save to save (overwrite) session
- on SCP tab, I see -2 hours, 0 minutes
- select stored session tab
- load the session
- on SCP tab, I again see -2 hours, 0 minutes
Do I do something differently than you?