First time on the forums, but been using WinSCP for a while.
I have seen this problem before on the forum, but unfortunately, no-one seemed to be able to suggest anything useful.
Had to calm down before coming on here, lol. Possibly lost 2 days work from this :( so NOT happy...
So, as before, I am experiencing intermittent, non-security related, non-free space related, non-Windows related, wholly WinSCP-related transfer fails.
I would log them, but they're intermittent, so difficult to predict...
1. WinSCP v4.3.6 (1655);
2. Windows XP SP 3;
3. Remote client is Debian-based Linux Server VM (Turnkey LAMP appliance to be exact);
4. I have gigs of free space, so a 2KB file aint gonna fill it up;
5. I am the Administrator and root of both boxes;
A couple of questions, though...
1. Does WinSCP verify the upload after it completes?
2. If it does, why wasn't the transfer retried, and if it doesn't... Could you implement it... PLEASE??
3. Could you implement a 'backup' feature so that possibly the only copy of the file isn't destroyed when this happens,??
Frustration aside, VERY good app... Just please fix it a bit more and 'make sure'. ;)