cannot focus re-login dialog when transfer dialog is focused
I use public key authentication.
When a session is closed (or broken?) and WinSCP doesn't notice that since my machine going to sleep mode,
then I start downloading a file from remote host, transfer dialog is opened which is grabbing the focus,
so I cannot input into re-login dialog.
1. establish a WinSCP connection
2. make Windows to be sleep mode (maybe the connection is broken)
3. back to working on WinSCP
4. open for editing a remote file, then transfer dialog which grabbing the focus is opened
5. attempt to reconnect by type my password into login dialog.
6. however, the dialog isn't shown, is shown only in thumbnails on `Alt+Tab' task switching view