UTF-8 encoded directory name

Advertisement

mellerz
Joined:
Posts:
3

UTF-8 encoded directory name

Hi,

Since Session.CreateDirectory is not yet available, I would like to ask if there is a way to create a UTF-8 directory on the server side?
I used the session.ExecuteCommand("mkdir -p <directory name>") to create the directory however it was not UTF-8. I also added sessionOption.AddRawSettings("Utf", "1").

Reply with quote

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
27,226
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: UTF-8 encoded directory name

With SCP protocol (what .ExecuteCommand uses), UTF8 is not supported.
_________________
Martin Prikryl

Reply with quote

mellerz
Joined:
Posts:
3

Re: UTF-8 encoded directory name

martin wrote:

With SCP protocol (what .ExecuteCommand uses), UTF8 is not supported.

Is there another way or a work around to create a UTF8 encoded directory name?

Reply with quote

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
27,226
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: UTF-8 encoded directory name

mellerz wrote:

Is there another way or a work around to create a UTF8 encoded directory name?
WinSCP 5.0.8 RC with Session.CreateDirectory is going live later today.
_________________
Martin Prikryl

Reply with quote

mellerz
Joined:
Posts:
3

Re: UTF-8 encoded directory name

martin wrote:

mellerz wrote:

Is there another way or a work around to create a UTF8 encoded directory name?
WinSCP 5.0.8 RC with Session.CreateDirectory is going live later today.

Ok, thank you very much.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum