Topic "Proxy scripting commands using -rawsettings?"

[View user's profile]
Donor
Hello,

I am trying to know the proxy scripting commands for different types. I was searching the guides, faq and forum, but couldn't find the right commands. Could you kindly correct the commands below:

For Proxy type SOCKS4:
open ftp://username:password@our.ftp -rawsettings ProxyMethod=1 ProxyHost=10.10.10.118 ProxyPort=8099 ProxyUsername=myname ProxySettingsConsiderProxyingLocalHostConnections=true ProxySettingsDNS=Auto

For Proxy type SOCKS5:
open ftp://username:password@our.ftp -rawsettings ProxyMethod=2 ProxyHost=10.10.10.118 ProxyPort=8099 ProxyUsername=myname ProxyPassword=password ProxySettingsConsiderProxyingLocalHostConnections=false ProxySettingsDNS=Yes

For Proxy type HTTP:
open ftp://username:password@our.ftp -rawsettings ProxyMethod=3 ProxyHost=10.10.10.118 ProxyPort=8099 ProxyUsername=myname ProxyPassword=password ProxySettingsConsiderProxyingLocalHostConnections=true ProxySettingsDNS=No

For Proxy type Telnet:
open ftp://username:password@our.ftp -rawsettings ProxyMethod=4 ProxyHost=10.10.10.118 ProxyPort=8099 ProxyUsername=myname ProxyPassword=password TelnetCommand=connect %host %port\n ProxySettingsConsiderProxyingLocalHostConnections=true ProxySettingsDNS=Auto
Thank you.

Regards,

Maynard
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
I have included these to the documentation:
https://winscp.net/eng/docs/rawsettings
[View user's profile]
Donor
prikryl wrote:
I have included these to the documentation:
https://winscp.net/eng/docs/rawsettings

Thanks, I was reading this page but I couldn't figured out the scripting command/syntax, shown in red text:

For Proxy type HTTP:
open ftp://username:password@our.ftp -rawsettings ProxyMethod=3 ProxyHost=10.10.10.118 ProxyPort=8099 ProxyUsername=myname ProxyPassword=password ProxySettingsConsiderProxyingLocalHostConnections=true ProxySettingsDNS=No

For Proxy type Telnet:
open ftp://username:password@our.ftp -rawsettings ProxyMethod=4 ProxyHost=10.10.10.118 ProxyPort=8099 ProxyUsername=myname ProxyPassword=password TelnetCommand=connect %host %port\n ProxySettingsConsiderProxyingLocalHostConnections=true ProxySettingsDNS=Auto

Thank you.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Quote:
I have included these to the documentation

Meaning "few minutes ago".
[View user's profile]
Donor
Thanks prikryl Smile , now I can see the commands. Very Happy
[View user's profile]
Donor
By the way, there's a typo error on that page, the ProxyPort is missing as it's currently typed as ProxyHost.

Also, the commands ProxyUsername and ProxyPassword are not yet in the page? Kindly include them as well?

Thanks again. Very Happy
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
3K wrote:
By the way, there's a typo error on that page, the ProxyPort is missing as it's currently typed as ProxyHost.

Also, the commands ProxyUsername and ProxyPassword are not yet in the page? Kindly include them as well?

Ok, done. Thanks.

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License