Topic "Tyring to create automatic download with Scheduled Task"

Zietzevliege

Hi,

Currently i'm trying to create a situation where we can run an Scheduled Task in Windows Server 2008 R2, which automatic downloads a set of files from the WINCSP.

I tried to do it with a command prompt, and from there i can open an connection to WINCSp via FTPS. This is the command i used:

winscp.exe ftps://username:password@ftpaddress:21 -passive -explicitssl -explicittls -certificate="xx:xx:xx"

Connection is established. But no i want it to download certain *.csv files from this FTPS connection. I tried to use the GET command, but this will not do anything:

winscp.exe ftps://username:password@ftpaddress:21 -passive -explicitssl -explicittls -certificate="xx:xx:xx" winscp.com /command "get abcd.csv C:\Download\"

winscp.exe ftps://username:password@ftpaddress:21 -passive -explicitssl -explicittls -certificate="xx:xx:xx" get abcd.csv C:\Download\

Is there something i'm doing wrong? Perhaps anybody knows the right way to use it.

Many thanks in advance.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
You have it all wrong.
Please start from a scratch. Follow this guide:
https://winscp.net/eng/docs/guide_automation

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License